- Bulgaria’s Kristalina Georgieva has been selected as the new chief of International Monetary Fund (IMF). Kristalina Georgieva has become the second-ever woman to lead the IMF.
- A team of researchers from the National Zoological Survey and Delhi University has found a new species of frog “eos” in Arunachal Pradesh. They discovered this species of Frog in the Namdapha tiger reserve. This frog is also known as narrow-mouthed frog.
- India’s former athlete and famous as ‘Payyoli Express’, PT Usha has been recently awarded with IAAF Veteran Pin Prize. PT Usha shared this information on her Tweeter handle. PT Usha has also received Arjuna Award in 1983 and Padma Sri in 1985.
- Payal Jangir of Rajasthan has been awarded the ‘Changemaker Award’ by the Bill and Milinda Gates Foundation for bringing change in society. Payal Jangid was given this honor because of the efforts made by her to stop child marriages in her area.
- World Maritime Day 2019 was observed on September 26 to celebrate the maritime industry’s contribution to the global economy. The day aims to emphasize on the importance of maritime security, marine environment and shipping safety.
- Australia has decriminalized abortion after the last remaining state where it was illegal, New South Wales, voted to reform its abortion laws. The country’s law now makes it legal for abortions to be done up to 22 weeks into a woman’s pregnancy or later if two doctors agree.
- The second edition of the Singapore-India hackathon will be organized at IIT Madras in Chennai from September 28-29, 2019. The hackathon will involve students of both India and Singapore, who will work in collaboration to develop innovative solutions to some of the major societal problems.
- Delhi Government has launched a single emergency number – 112 for police, fire and ambulance emergency services. The citizens will now be able to avail the facility of all the emergency services by dialing just one number.
- Indian skipper Virat Kohli now has three demerit points. Kohli, who already had two demerit points, received another demerit point during India’s third T20I match against South Africa on September 22, 2019. He is now one demerit point away from being suspended.
- The two southern-most states, Tamil Nadu and Kerala have decided to form a panel to resolve water sharing issues. An inter-state committee comprising five members from each side will be formed to sort the difference between the two states.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|