- World Pharmacist Day is celebrated on 25th September every year to promote awareness about the importance and role of a pharmacist. The theme of World Pharmacist Day 2020 is “Transforming global health”.
- World Maritime Day is observed on the last week of September on Thursday annually. The event’s date varies by year and country, this year World Maritime Day was celebrated on September 24, 2020 to spread awareness about the importance of shipping safety, maritime security, and the marine environment.“Sustainable shipping for a sustainable planet” has been selected as the World Maritime theme for 2020.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been featured in TIME Magazine’s annual list of the world’s 100 most influential people for the fourth time since he took office in 2014. PM Modi has been kept under the ‘Leaders’ along with US President Donald Trump, US attorney general William Barr, Taiwan’s President Tsai Ing-wen, US NIAID chief Anthony Fauci and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. Modi is the only politician from India who has made it to the coveted list. Other Indians on the list include Google CEO Sundar Pichai, actor Ayushmann Khurrana, HIV research researcher Ravinder Gupta and Bilkis, who emerged as the face of the Shaheen Bagh protests.
- Kerala Tourism’s internationally-acclaimed ‘Human by Nature’ campaign bagged the prestigious PATA Grand Award 2020 for Marketing.
- Shashank Nimkar from the National Institute of Design (Ahmedabad) has won the James Dyson India Award 2020 for his invention- ‘Earth Tatva’. Nimkar used ceramic rejects called ‘grog’ from the surrounding production cluster and clay to make new products. These products are also made under a zero-waste manufacturing process.
- The Government of India has approved a total outlay of Rs.600.00 crores for the PM SVANidhi scheme. The Prime Minister Street Vendor’s Atma Nirbhar Nidhi Scheme (PM SVANidhi) was launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has on 01 June 2020 to facilitate collateral free working capital loans upto Rs 10,000 of 1 year tenure, to about 50 lakh street vendors across the country.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a unified portal called ‘U-Rise’ to guide students in learning, career counselling, and getting employment in the state. Uttar Pradesh was the first state to launch a unified portal along with the implementation of NEP.
- The government has sanctioned 670 electric buses and 241 charging stations to boost the electric mobility in the country. The buses have been sanctioned in the states of Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and Chandigarh whereas charging stations in Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Gujarat and Port Blair under Phase-II of FAME India Scheme.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|