- MiG-27 fighter jet, known as the hero of the Kargil war, took the final flight from Jodhpur on 27 December. It has been the main fighter aircraft of the Indian Air Force during its service period, which proved its might during the 1999 Kargil War. The squadron will be number plated on 31 March 2020, which means it will retire from its services.
- Telecom and IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad recently announced that all villages will be connected to free Wi-Fi by March 2020. The government will provide this facility to 2.5 lakh gram panchayats through Bharat Net Scheme. Under this, broadband connection will be routed through optical fiber. If this is not possible through optical fiber then wireless and satellite networks will be used.
- Jyotirao Phule Kisan loan waiver scheme for farmers has been announced by Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray. Under this, loan waiver of farmers has been announced under the Common Minimum Program (CMP). Under this, farmers who have taken a loan of 2 lakh rupees can avail this scheme. This scheme will be implemented in Maharashtra from March 2020.
- The oldest Sanskrit inscription of South India has been found by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) in Andhra Pradesh. This Sanskrit inscription has been discovered in the village of Chebrolu in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh. According to experts, this inscription gives information about Saptmatruka. Saptamatruka is called seven goddesses in Hinduism.
- Wi-Fi calling has been started in India by Bharti Airtel, this facility is considered a revolutionary step in this direction. No carrier network is required to avail this facility, i.e it does not require talk time or balance. Through this, a person will be able to receive calls without an internet connection and he will not need any other app.
- India’s first transgender university is being set up in Kushinagar district in Uttar Pradesh. This will be the first university of its kind in the country where people of third gender will be able to take education. It is being constructed by All India Kinnar Shiksha Seva Trust. In this university, a degree / degree can be obtained from class 1 to postgraduate and Ph.D.
- The eight-day Hanukkah festival of the Jewish community in Israel has just begun. This festival is celebrated as a symbol of victory and illumination of good over evil. It is considered to be a major festival of Hanukkah Jews living in the region. It is also called ‘Festival of Lights’.
- South African cricket team player Vernon Philander has announced his retirement from international cricket. Philander will retire after the upcoming Test series to be played against England. Vernon Philander has taken 216 wickets in 60 matches in his Test career and 41 wickets in 30 ODIs.
- On the occasion of the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, the Khadi Village Industries Commission (KVIC) aimed to provide assistance to the poor sections in Agartala, 1000 B-boxes to 100 farmers, 100 pottery wheels to 100 utensils and 100 leather craftsmen to 100 Leather kit provided. Under this, programs like Honey Mission, Empowerment of Leather Artisans and Potter Empowerment Mission will increase confidence in the people and will help in empowering the poor sections of the society.
- In a recent ‘Decade in Review’ report by United Nations, Pakistani education activist and Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai has been described as the world’s most famous teenager of the current decade. In the year 2014, Malala was awarded the Nobel Prize (peace). Malala is the youngest person to achieve this feat. It is noteworthy that Taliban militants also shot in Malala’s head, but they continued to work for the education of girls.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|