1. Chandigarh became the first state or Union Territory in India to launch Carbon Watch, a mobile application to assess the carbon footprint of an individual. Although the app can be accessed by everyone, it has specific options for the residents of Chandigarh to compile a detail study.
2. China topped India’s list of trading partners in 2020 despite high tension between the countries, showed provisional data from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
3. India’s rating agency, ICRA has projected the Indian economy to contract 7 percent in the current fiscal (FY21). For the next fiscal, i.e. FY22 (2021-22), ICRA expects a considerable rebound in India’s economic growth to 10.5 per cent due to higher central government spending, and a pick-up in consumption.
4. The Horticulture Department of Karnataka and the International Flower Auction Bangalore- IFAB will collaborate to set up a flower processing centre in order to convert unsold flowers into various forms of useful products.
5. The ‘National Urban Digital Mission’ (NUDM) was launched by union housing and urban affairs minister Hardeep Singh Puri and minister of electronics and IT Ravi Shankar Prasad during a virtual event.
6. The Union Cabinet approved a proposal by the Home Ministry to dissolve the Puducherry Assembly and impose President’s rule in the Union Territory. The decision comes days after the Congress-led government had lost power during a vote of confidence.
7. The 6th edition of International Conference on Pharmaceutical & Medical Device sector was inaugurated by Union Minister of Railways, Commerce & Industry, and Consumer Affairs and Food & Public Distribution Shri Piyush Goyal. The theme of India Pharma 2021 is: ‘Indian Pharma Industry: “Future is Now”. The theme of India Medical Device 2021 is “India MedTech Future: Innovate & Make in India through Global Alliance”.
8. Union Minister of Jal Shakti, Gajendra Singh Shekhawat has inaugurated the International Commission on Large Dams (ICOLD) Symposium in New Delhi. The theme of the symposium is “Sustainable Development of Dams & River Basins”.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|