1. Former Japanese Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe will be honoured with the prestigious Padma Vibhushan, the second-highest civilian award in India, for his major achievements in the field of Public Affairs.
2. President Ram Nath Kovind has approved the conferment of a total of 119 Padma Awards this year- 7 Padma Vibhushan, 10 Padma Bhushan, and 102 Padma Shri. The Padma Awards are the highest civilian awards of the country.
3. India’s permanent representative to the United Nations, TS Tirumurti announced on January 25, 2021 that India has pledged USD 150,000 this year for UN Peace building fund. He further stated that as the world’s largest democracy, India is conscious of the need to prioritize the building of governance structure to strengthen democracy and the rule of law.
4. Finance Ministry has released an amount worth Rs 12,351.5 crore to 18 states for providing grants to the Rural Local Bodies. This is the 2nd installment of basic grants released in the financial year 2020-21.
5. The International Monetary Fund has projected India to report a double-digit expansion in the Fiscal Year 2021-2022. India is predicted to grow by 11.5% in 2021-22 and 6.8% in 2022-23 as the economy shows signs of revival after the arrival of the COVID-19 vaccine and pick-up in economic activity.
6. The International Monetary Fund has projected India to be the fastest-growing major economy for the next two years, displacing China, which is estimated to grow by 8.1% and 5.6% in the next two years.
7. China became the world’s top destination for new foreign direct investment in 2020, overtaking the United States in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Though the outbreak began from China, the nation was able to quickly control coronavirus within its borders, which helped its economy rebound relatively quickly.
8. The display of cultural tableaux at the Republic Day Parade 2021 began with Ladakh’s tableau. The tableau, showcasing the culture and communal harmony, festivals, art & architecture, music customs and languages was the first-ever one of the UT in the parade.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|