- Union Minister, Dr Jitendra Singh inaugurated two important Bridges Devika and Puneja in Udhampur and Doda districts respectively in Jammu and Kashmir through a virtual platform.
- The Tripura government has launched a scheme Mukhyamantri Matru Pushti Uphaar under which it would provide nutrition kits, containing ghee, jaggery among other items, to pregnant and lactating women to combat infant and maternal mortality and malnutrition.
- Flipkart co-founder Sachin Bansal’s financial services startup Navi has launched a mobile app to provide instant personal loans targeted at consumers in the middle-income segment.
- Covid-19 pandemic is likely to bring down India’s per capita income (PCI) by 5.4 per cent in the financial year 2020-21 (FY21) to Rs 1.43 lakh from Rs 1.52 lakh in FY20, suggests the latest report by the economic wing of State Bank of India (SBI). This decline in PCI is higher than the nominal GDP decline of 3.8 per cent.
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari launched the Credit Guarantee Scheme for Sub-ordinate Debt to provide Rs 20,000 crore of guarantee cover to two lakh micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Godfrey Phillips Indi Godf a has once again been recognized as amongst the top 50 India’s Best Companies to Work For 2020, an annual ranking of companies with exceptional people practices and workplace cultures.
- The Sports Ministry is set to establish 1000 Khelo India Centres (KIC) at the district level across the country with the help of sporting champions, who will be remunerated for providing their expertise.
- HP Chief minister Jai Ram Thakur congratulated the state Panchayati raj department for securing first prize under e-Panchayat Puraskar-2020, given by the Union ministry of Panchayati raj.
- In a boost to the Make in India campaign, an indigenously-developed Aviation Weather Monitoring System (AWMS) has been installed at the new runway of Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru.
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) in partnership with IBM has unveiled Free Digital Learning Platform ‘Skills Build Reignite’ to reach more job seekers and provide new resources to business owners in India.
- An apparatus for ultraviolet sterilization of surfaces has been developed by Dr BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology in Jalandhar to kill coronavirus.
- International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking is celebrated on June 26 every year. The theme for this year’s International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking is “Better Knowledge for Better Care”.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|