- The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Boris Johnson tested positive for COVID-19 on March 27, 2020. The announcement was made by the Prime Minister himself through a video on his twitter account.
- The Health Ministry has restricted the sale and distribution of “Hydroxychloroquine” declaring it as an essential drug to combat COVID-19 pandemic.
- The G20 leaders have pledged to inject USD 5 trillion into global economy to reduce COVID-19 impact. This was decided during the ‘Extraordinary Virtual G20 Leaders’ Summit’ held on March 26, 2020.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has initiated a global mega trial of four most promising drugs that may help cure Coronavirus. The mega trial is called Solidarity, under which the testing and development of the antidote will be done.
- The Reserve Bank of India has allowed 3 month moratorium on EMI payments on all outstanding loans.
- The Reserve Bank of India has reduced the repo rate by 75 basis points from 5.15 percent to 4.4 percent.
- According to Finance Minister’s announcement on March 26, 2020, the women Jan Dhan account holders will get Rs 500 every month.
- The Finance Ministry has increased the MNREGA wage to Rs 202 from Rs 182.
- US now has the highest number of Covid-19 infected people in the world – 85,996, including more than 1000 deaths. President Trump spoke to Xi Jinping, who offered help to the US in fighting Covid-19.
- Artist Satish Gujral, brother of former PM I K Gujral dies at 94 years due to old age related illness art New Delhi. Mr. Gujral who was awarded the Padma Vibhushan, India’s second highest civilian honour, was an architect, painter, muralist, sculptor and graphic artist.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|