1. In Jammu and Kashmir, Principal Secretary Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department, Naveen Kumar Chaudhary has inaugurated ‘Pashudhan Mela’ in Kathua. ‘Pashudhan Mela’ is the first of its kind Mela held in the Union Territory organized with the objective to educate farmers about the latest cattle breeds.
2. The regional Sale of Articles of Rural Artisans Society (SARAS) fair 2021 offering the best of traditional, ethnic food, handlooms and handicrafts of the State, was inaugurated by Advisor, Urban Development & Municipal Affairs, Dr. Neikiesalie (Nicky) Kire at Khouchiezie Kohima Local Ground.
3. India captain Virat Kohli and Vice-captain Rohit Sharma are among the India batsmen to progress in the ICC Men’s T20I Player Rankings after clinching the home series against England 3-2 in Ahmedabad. Kohli has moved up one place to fourth position and Rohit moved up three places to 14th in the latest weekly rankings update.
4. March 25th is the International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Staff Members. This date is the anniversary of the abduction of Alec Collett, a journalist who died while working for the UN.
5. A new report by the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) has revealed that 1 in 5 children worldwide does not have enough water to be meet everyday needs. The report says that globally, more than 1.42 billion people, including 450 million children, live in areas of extreme water vulnerability. The report was part of its ‘Water Security For All’ initiative. South Asia is home to the largest number of children living in areas of high or extremely high water vulnerability – more than 155 million children.
6. Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has launched more than one hundred comic books created by teachers and students of CBSE schools and curated by NCERT. The comics are aligned with topics of NCERT textbooks and have specific storyline and characters.
7. The defence ministry said it finalised a contract with Mahindra Defence Systems Ltd (MDSL) to procure 1,300 light combat vehicles for the Indian Army at a cost of Rs 1,056 crore. The induction of the vehicles is planned to be completed in four years.
8. Lakshadweep and Jammu and Kashmir’s Budgam district are the first in the country to be declared TB-free, Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan Singh said on the occasion of World Tuberculosis Day celebrations at Dr Ambedkar International Centre.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|