1. Nepal has postponed the scheduled discussion to amend its constitution to update the country’s map. The country’s House of Representatives was supposed to take up the matter for discussion on May 27 but it has now been removed the schedule.
2. The Union Ministry of Health and Family affairs issued revised guidelines for people returning from abroad, under which the compulsory hotel quarantine period for such people has been reduced to 7 days from earlier 14 days.
3. Goa has demanded that people entering the state through road, rail or air must carry a COVID-19 certificate or get themselves tested after their arrival for the infection.
4. The EU Commission has proposed a recovery fund worth 750 billion-euro (USD 825 billion) to help the bloc’s economy through the deep recession caused by the coronavirus pandemic and the following lockdown.
5. US President Donald Trump said on May 27, 2020 that he was willing to “mediate or arbitrate” the raging border dispute between India and China, amid the continuing standoff between the militaries of the two nation at the Line of Actual Control (LAC).
6. Arunachal Pradesh government has initiated the process of getting GI Registration of Khamti Lahi Rice, Tawang Maize and Adi Ginger.
7. The Goa government on May 27, 2020 tweaked its Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for people entering the state through rail, road and air routes by doing away with the option of voluntary home quarantine for 14 days.
8. India’s Aarogya Setu app, which is used for COVID-19 contact tracing, has now become an open source. Making the Aarogya Setu app open source means that the government will publish it on a public code repository and release the source code in the public domain.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|