- The Indian constitution is the world’s longest written constitution of any country on earth. It is divided into 25 parts and comprises 448 articles and 12 schedules.
- Dr. Gaurav Sharma, Member of Parliament (MP) in New Zealand created history on November 25, 2020 by becoming the first Indian-origin parliamentarian to take oath in Sanskrit language on foreign land.
- The Indian government on November 26, 2020, decided to extend the ban on the scheduled international commercial passenger services till December 31, 2020, because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Faqir Chand Kohli is known as the father of the Indian IT Industry for pioneering the growth in the Indian IT sector with the establishment of Tata Consultancy Services, the world’s largest IT services provider.
- IT Industry pioneer Faqir Chand Kohli passed away due to a heart attack on November 26, 2020 at his residence. He is known to have led the inception of the global tech behemoth TCS, thereby sowing the seed of India’s IT industry.
- Belgium has been ranked at the top in the final rankings list for 2020, released by FIFA on November 27, 2020. France is placed second, while Brazil is in third place, England in fourth place and Portugal in fifth place.
- Germany failed to make it into the top 10 of FIFA rankings for 2020, as it is ranked 13th in FIFA’s final rankings list for 2020, which was released on November 27, 2020. Spain has been ranked sixth, followed by Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico and Italy.
- India’s External Affairs Minister Dr, S. Jaishankar is currently on a three-nation tour. While he has already visited Bahrain and UAE and met top leaders of the nations, his third visit will be to Seychelles on November 27-28, 2020. Jaishankar is scheduled to meet the newly elected President of Seychelles Wavel Ramkalawan and present greetings on behalf of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The Union Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Thaawarchand Gehlot virtually inaugurated a national portal for Transgender Persons and Garima Greh, a shelter home for Transgender Persons on November 25, 2020. The national portal will enable people from the Trans community to get their Transgender Certificate and identity cards without any physical interface.
- The National High Speed Rail Corporation (NHSRCL) signed the country’s largest-ever government-funded civil contract worth Rs 24,000 crore with infrastructure major Larsen and Toubro (L&T) on November 26, 2020 for the Ahmedabad-Mumbai bullet train project.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|