- Kerala will soon house one of the first medical device parks in the country, focusing on the high-risk medical device sector to provide a full range of services for the medical devices industry like Research and Development (R and D) support, testing, and evaluation. MedSpark is going to be established at the Life Science Park, Thonnakkal, in Thiruvananthapuram district.
- World Environmental Health day is celebrated on 26th September every year to shed the light on important work of environmental health around the world. The Theme for the 2020 World Environmental Health Day is “Environmental health, a key public health intervention in disease pandemic prevention”.
- Flight Lieutenant Shivangi Singh is set to become the first woman fighter pilot of India to fly the Rafale combat aircraft. Shivangi Singh, who hails from Uttar Pradesh’s Varanasi, was commissioned into the Indian Air Force (IAF) in the year 2017 as part of the second batch of women fighter pilots.
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Researchers have successfully booted up MOUSHIK, an indigenously-made Microprocessor. MOUSHIK is a processor and system on chip that can cater to the rapidly-growing IoT devices, an integral part of Smart Cities of a Digital India.
- Indian and Japanese navies began their three-day-long maritime military exercise in the North Arabian Sea. This is the fourth edition of Japan Maritime bilateral exercise (JIMEX).
- Filmmaker Sreehari Dharman’s “Aavruthi” (Fence) won the best film trophy at the closing ceremony of IFFT-Orange Short and Documentary Film Festival which is jointly organised by the Orange Academy and the IFFT from Thrissur, Kerala.
- In order to check banking fraud, the Reserve Bank of India has decided to introduce from January 1, 2021, the ‘positive pay system’ for cheque, under which re-confirmation of key details may be needed for payments beyond Rs 50,000.Availing of this facility would be at the discretion of the account holder. However, banks may consider making it mandatory in case of cheques for amounts of Rs 5 lakh and above.
- The city of Tel Aviv in Israel, is working on creating wireless electric roads to charge and power public transportation in the city.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|