- The students belonging to IIT Bombay, Islamic University of Science and Technology, NIT Srinagar together invented a low-cost ventilator called “Ruhdaar”.The design was initiated by the first-year student of IIT Bombay from Kashmir. The cost of the production of one ventilator is Rs 10,000.
- The United States was the top military spender in 2019, followed by China and then India. The United States spent 732 billion USD for military purposes in 2019, which was 5.3 percent higher than its military expenditure in 2018.
- The United Kingdom’s Finance Minister Rishi Sunak unveiled a 100 percent state-backed ‘Bounce Back Loan Scheme’ for the small businesses to help them tide through the coronavirus pandemic lockdown.
- The US Presidential Elections are scheduled to be held on November 3, 2020. The US President Donald Trump has denied making any changes in the schedule of the US Presidential Elections 2020 amid COVID-19 outbreak.
- The World Health Organization recently showed Ladakh’s Aksai chin as a part of Chinese territory in its map. The region has been shown as dotted line and colour code. The regions of Jammu and Kashmir and Pakistan occupied Kashmir were also shown as dotted lines. The dotted line signifies that the region is a disputed territory.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS Jaganmohan Reddy launched the ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena’ Scheme on April 28, 2020 at Tedepalli, in Guntur District of the state. Under the scheme, Rs. 4000 crores have been released along with Rs. 1880 crore towards pending amount left by the earlier government.
- Indian-American diplomat Manisha Singh has been nominated as the next American envoy to the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) by US President Donald Trump. Manisha Singh is currently serving as the Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and Business Affairs at the State Department.
- The World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2020 was observed on April 28, 2020. The focus of the day this year is to focus on addressing the outbreak of infectious diseases at work amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group