1. The Asian Development Bank on April 28, 2021, projected that the gross domestic product (GDP) of India will rebound strongly by 11% in the financial year 2021 ending on March 31, 2022. The projected growth will be because of the continued economic recovery boosted by the vaccine rollout, increased public investment, and a surge in domestic demand. The forecast by ADB assumes that the COVID-19 vaccines are deployed extensively all over the country and that the second wave of the pandemic is contained.
2. The Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (Amended) Act, 2021, came into force on April 27, 2021. The act gives primacy to the Lieutenant Governor over the elected government in the National Capital.
3. The US government health authorities informed on April 27, 2021 that fully vaccinated Americans do not need to wear masks outdoors, except at crowded events. According to the newly released guidance from US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, fully vaccinated people can eat, walk, jog, run, bike and dine with small groups at outdoor restaurants without a mask.
4. Back-to-back earthquakes hit Assam early today morning, with the most severe one being with a magnitude of 6.4. According to the National Center for Seismology, the earthquake occurred at 7:51 am and the epicenter was 43 km west of Tezpur in Assam at a depth of 17 kilometers.
5. The Union Cabinet chaired by PM Modi on April 28, 2021, gave its approval for the signing and ratification of an agreement between the Government of India and the Government of the United Kingdom on Customs Cooperation and Mutual Administrative Assistance in Customs Matters.
6. India’s Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has decided to set up 500 Medical Oxygen Plants within 3 months under the PM CARES Fund. Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh informed that the Medical Oxygen Plant technology developed by DRDO for On‐Board Oxygen Generation for Tejas Light Combat Aircraft will now help is easing the medical oxygen crisis that has enveloped the country following the massive spike in COVID-19 infections across the nation.
7. Saudi Arabia will soon join the United States, Canada, Norway, and Qatar in forming ‘Net Zero Producers Forum’ for oil and gas producers lead discussions on how to support the implementation of the Paris Agreement on climate change.
8. World Immunization Week is a global public health campaign to raise awareness and increase rates of immunization against vaccine-preventable diseases around the world. It takes place each year during last week of April (24-30). The theme of this year’s World Immunization Week 2021 ‘Vaccines bring us closer’.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|