1. With the next review of the flexible inflation target (FIT) framework coming up soon, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said the current inflation target of 4 per cent with a +/-2 per cent tolerance band is appropriate for the next five years.
2. China is celebrating its traditional Lantern festival. Celebrated on the 15th day of the first Chinese lunar month, the Lantern Festival traditionally marks the end of the Chinese New Year also known as ‘Spring Festival’ period.
3. The Reserve Bank permitted resident individuals to make remittances under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS) to International Financial Services Centres (IFSCs) in the country.
4. World NGO Day is marked on February 27 across the globe. The day celebrates the efforts of those social workers who have gone an extra mile to make the world a better place.
5. As the world witnessed the historic landing of NASA’s Perseverance rover on the Martian surface, it was Indian-American scientist, Swati Mohan, who led the guidance, navigation, and control operations of the Mars 2020 mission.
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will receive the CERA Week global energy and environment leadership award during an annual international energy conference in recognition of his commitment to sustainability in the energy and the environment.
7. United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres has announced the appointment of Ligia Noronha of India as Assistant Secretary-General and Head of the New York Office of the United Nations Environment Programme.
8. India’s GDP grew at 0.4% in Q3 of FY21 between October-December 2020, the National Statistics Office (NSO) under the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) announced. For FY21, NSO projected that the economy would contract by 8%, as opposed to a growth of 4% in the preceding year.
9. It is Foxconn of the toy world, manufacturing some of the most popular superhero figures and toy dart guns at a factory in Karnataka for some of the biggest names in the global toy industry. And it is now setting up India’s first toy manufacturing cluster to boost domestic industry.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|