1. The International Holocaust Remembrance Day was observed on 27th January 2021. The day is observed every year on 27th January as a memorial day for the victims of the Holocaust, the genocide of European Jews by Nazi Germany between 1941 and 1945.
2. The Beating Retreat Ceremony will be held on January 29, 2021. This year, it will mark 50 years of India’s 1971 victory over Pakistan.
3. Bharti Airtel announced on January 28, 2021 that it has become the country’s first telecom operator to successfully demonstrate live fifth-generation (5G) service over a commercial network in Hyderabad city.
4. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) stated on January 25, 2021 that it is examining if there is a need to introduce Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) in the country. The apex bank said that in case a need for digital currency arises then the bank will look for ways to operationalise it.
5. Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has formally launched the Agriculture Pump Power Connection Policy. He said that the State Government has taken bold steps to make a radical change in the lives of farmers through the policy of agricultural pump power connection.
6. Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has resigned following criticism over spending in coronavirus crisis. The parties in Italy have been divided over spending in the coronavirus crisis, in which more than 85,000 Italians have died. Conte had lost his Senate majority last week.
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid tribute to freedom fighter Lala Lajpat Rai on his birth anniversary on 28th January 2021 saying that his contribution to the freedom struggle is indelible and inspires people across generations. Lala Lajpat Rai, who was born on January 28, 1865, played a pivotal role in the Indian Independence movement. He and two other social reformers and freedom fighters- Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Bipin Chandra Pal were together given the name- Lal Bal Pal.
8. The 2022 Women’s Asian Cup will be hosted by India from January 20 to February 6, 2022. This was confirmed by the Asian Football Confederation. The tournament will feature 12 teams, expanded from eight in the previous edition.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|