1. The International Day of the Tropics is observed across the world on 29 June with an aim to raise awareness to the specific challenges faced by tropical areas and the far-reaching implications of the issues affecting the world’s tropical zone.
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended the informal BRICS meeting in Osaka on the sidelines of the G-20 Summit. BRICS is an association of 5 countries: Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.
3. Noida Police will issue Red Cards as warnings to men found harassing women in public. While issuing the red cards, the Police will note down the details of the men.
4. After winning toss and batting first in this one-sided match played at Manchester, the Indian team scored 268 runs at the loss of seven wickets in the stipulated 50 overs. In reply, the entire West Indies team lost to 143 runs and lost the match. Man of the match award was given to Kohli.
5. Northern Italy was chosen as the site of the 2026 Winter Olympics, with hosting to be shared by Milan. Winter Olympic Games 2026 will be organized from 6 to 22 February while the Paralympic Games will be organized from March 6 to 15.
6. ICC partners with UNICEF to deliver ‘One Day for Children’ at Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019. There will be #OneDay4Children activity throughout all 48 matches of the event, speaking with a day of celebration during the England v India game on 30 June at Edgbaston.
7. A third century A.D Buddhist relic was found on the right bank of river Gundlakamma at Anamanaluru village in Prakasam district in Andhra Pradesh. The local limestone pillar is carved with half lotus medallions at the center and the top on all the four sides. It measures to about 1’-3”x0’-9’’x8’.0” also, it is two feet below the ground level.
8. Dragonfly will fly to dozens of promising locations on Titan looking for prebiotic chemical processes common on both Titan and Earth. The mission will be launched in 2026 and arrive in 2034. This will be the first time NASA will fly a multi-rotor vehicle for science on another planet.
28th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
28th June 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|