- Young Indian International Master Leon Luke Mendonca earned his maiden Grandmaster norm after winning the title in Rigochess International Festival tournament in Hungary.
- South Korea based electronics conglomerate Samsung Electronics has topped the list of ‘World’s Best Employer 2020 published by Forbes’. The global list features 750 multinational and large corporations headquartered in 45 countries.
- Disarmament Week is an annual event that is observed from 24 October to 30 October in various parts of the world. The annual observation of the Week starts on the anniversary of the founding of the United Nations, which is observed as the United Nations Day.
- The World Day for Audiovisual Heritage takes place every 27 October. This commemorative day was chosen by UNESCO in 2005 to raise awareness of the significance and preservation risks of recorded sound and audiovisual documents. This year the theme of the World Day for Audiovisual Heritage is “Your Window to the World”
- India – UAE agree to further defence co-operation through joint production and mutual trade. In order to boost defence exports a webinar between India and UAE was held on the theme of “Indian Defence Industry Global Outreach for Collaborative Partnership: Webinar and Expo India – UAE Defence Cooperation”. It was organized on Tuesday, 27 October 2020 under the aegis of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, MoD, through the Society of Indian Defence Manufacturers, SIDM.
- Bihar will go for the first phase of assembly elections for 71 seats on 28th Oct 2020. Election is divided in to 3 phases. First Phase on 28th Oct. Second Phase on 3rd Nov 2020 & the third phase on 7th Nov 2020.
- Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister, Hardeep Singh Puri has launched the ‘e-Dharti Geo Portal’ to integrate legacy drawings such as maps and lease plans in the management information system and make its geographic information system (GIS)-enabled.
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur and National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to share expertise for the betterment of highway infrastructure.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|