- On September 26, 2019, The premier R&D (Research & Development) organization of India, DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Central University of Jammu (CUJ) to set up a processing center called “ Kalam Center for Science and Technology (KCST)” at the university for research purposes.
- The 21st session of the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) and World Health Organisation (WHO) Coordinating Committee of Asia for 2019 was held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Goa- Panaji, Goa from September 23-27, 2019. It was the second session of the Coordinating Committee in Asia, organized by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) in collaboration with the WHO and FAO of the United Nations (UN).
- On September 25, 2019, Minister of State (MoS) in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Dr. Jitendra Singh unveiled the Centralised Public Grievances Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) reforms in Department of Posts. The event was organised by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions in New Delhi.
- Saudi Arabia will offer tourist visas for the first time as a measure to expand its economy away from oil. As a part, it will open applications for online tourist visas to citizens of 49 countries. Enhancing tourism is a one among the targets in Vision 2030 reform programme of Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman. It also launched e-tourist visa during the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage (SCTH) in Riyadh.
- On September 26, 2019 according to the latest report of the International Institute for Management Development’s (IMD) World Digital Competitiveness Rankings (WDCR) 2019 United State (US) topped the ranking followed by Singapore and Sweden in the second and third places respectively.
- On September 26, 2019 according to the latest report of the International Institute for Management Development’s (IMD) World Digital Competitiveness Rankings (WDCR) 2019, India has moved up by 4 places from 48th rank in 2018 to rank at 44th position in 2019. The list was topped by United State (US) followed by Singapore and Sweden in the second and third places respectively.
- On September 26, 2019, The Indian multinational corporation, Infosys Limited has won the United Nations (UN) Global Climate Action Award 2019 in the ‘Climate Neutral Now’ category for its efforts to combat climate change. It will be given this award during the UN Climate Change Conference (COP25) in Santiago, Chile in December 2019.
- In a survey conducted by Airport Council International (ACI), Cochin International Airport Ltd (CIAL) at Kochi, Kerala was named as the best airport in terms of services it offered to passengers for the year 2018. It stood at the top spot in 5-15 million passenger category among the airports in the Asia-Pacific region.
- The army chief general Bipin Rawat took over as the new Chairman of the Chiefs of Staff Committee (COSC) by succeeding Indian Air Force (IAF) chief, Air Chief Marshal B.S. Dhanoa who retires on September 30, 2019.
- M stands for Millennium. The full form of NMITLI is New Millennium Indian Technology Leadership Initiative.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|