- World Rabies Day is observed every year on September 28 to raise awareness about rabies prevention and to highlight progress in defeating this horrifying disease.14th World Rabies Day theme is ‘End Rabies: Collaborate, Vaccinate’.
- The International Day for the Universal Access to Information (commonly known as Access to Information Day) is celebrated on 28th September every year. The theme for International Day for the Universal Access to Information 2020 is “Access to Information – Saving lives, Building Trust, Bringing Hope!”
- World Tourism Day (WTD) is commemorated each year on 27 September since 1980. The date marks the anniversary of the adoption of the UNWTO Statutes in 1970.The theme of World Tourism Day this year is “Tourism and Rural Development”.
- Jaswant Singh, former Union minister and one of the founding members of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) passed away after a prolonged illness. He was 82. He held multiple cabinet portfolios including Finance, External Affairs and Defence.
- Valtteri Bottas won his second Formula One race of the 2020 season, easing to victory at the Russian Grand Prix after teammate Lewis Hamilton was hampered by two separate five-second penalties.
- L Adimoolam has been elected president of the Indian Newspaper Society, an apex body of the publishers of newspapers, magazines and periodicals in the country.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a grant assistance of USD 15 million for the promotion of Buddhist ties between India and Sri Lanka to further enhance bilateral cultural links.
- After sport stars, the Reserve Bank has roped in Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan for the customer awareness campaign to prevent gullible account holders from being duped by fraudsters.
- The Trade and Development Report 2020 by UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) says, India’s economy is forecast to contract by 5.9% in 2020 and recover to 3.9% next year. The report warning that while growth will rebound next year, the contraction is likely to translate into a permanent income loss.
- Australia wicketkeeper Alyssa Healy has broken MS Dhoni’s record for the most number of dismissals by a wicketkeeper in T20 internationals.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|