1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on April 28, 2021 sanctioned the procurement of one lakh portable oxygen concentrators from the PM Cares Fund. 500 new PSA oxygen plants have also been sanctioned in addition to the earlier sanctioned 713 Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) plants.
2. The Serum Institute of India (SII) on April 28, 2021 slashed the price of its Covishield vaccine for state governments from earlier Rs 400 per dose to Rs 300 per dose. The move came after the centre asked both Serum Institute of India and Bharat Biotech to lower the price of their Covid-19 vaccines amid protest and criticism from states.
3. The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) India on April 28, 2021, announced that Vaishali S Hiwase will become the first woman officer to be appointed as Officer Commanding in the Border Roads Organisation (BRO), India.
4. India has been ranked 49th in the Chandler Good Government Index (CGGI) 2021 among 104 countries in terms of government capabilities and outcomes. India’s index score stood at 0.516.
5. Reliance Foundation has decided to set up 1,000 bedded COVID care facilities with oxygen supply in Jamnagar. All the services will be free of cost for citizens and the entire cost of setting up and running the facilities will be borne by Reliance. The facilities are expected to provide relief to people living in Jamnagar, Dwarka, Khambhalia, Porbandar and other regions of Saurashtra.
6. Germany is ready to transport a large oxygen production plant to India in about a week, informed German ambassador to India Walter J Lindner on April 28, 2021. The plant is expected to provide oxygen to quite a number of people.
7. Two Indian firms, Reliance’s Jio Platforms and e-learning startup Byju’s have been featured in Time Magazine’s 2021 list of 100 most influential companies. The Time magazine mentioned on its website that the companies shaping the future are at the heart of the first-ever TIME 100 Most Influential Companies.
8. British authorities are exploring the possibility of creating a new digital currency that Treasury chief Rishi Sunak indicated could be known as “Britcoin“.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|