- Union Minister for Commerce and Industry Piyush Goyal has e-launched the National GIS-enabled Land Bank system, which is being developed by the integration of the Industrial Information System (IIS) with the State GIS Systems. The project was launched for six states, while other states and Union Territories would be brought on board by December 2020.
- The central government has set up an expert committee to redefine the role of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) for the current and futuristic defence and battlefield scenarios. To be led by Prof P Ramagopal Rao, Director IIT Delhi, the select panel will delve deep into the nature of work being carried out by each lab under the organisation.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh launched a mobile application ‘DGNCC’ to assist in online training of NCC cadets in the country. The mobile app “DGNCC”, aims at providing NCC cadets all training materials, including syllabus, training videos and frequently asked questions, on one platform.
- The Delhi government has recently launched “Healthy Body, Healthy Mind” campaign for students.
- The Indian Institute of Technology’s Alumni Council has signed an agreement with Lomonosov Moscow State University and Russoft to access and transfer key technologies from Russia to build the world’s largest and fastest hybrid quantum computer in India.
- Just 24 per cent of Indian households have internet connections to access e-education, and there is a large rural-urban and gender divide that is likely to widen the learning gap across high, middle and low-income families, according to a new UNICEF report titled ‘The Remote Learning Reachability
- Ericsson and UNICEF announced a global partnership to help map school connectivity in 35 countries by the end of 2023.Mapping the internet connectivity landscape for schools and their surrounding communities is a critical first step towards providing every child with access to digital learning opportunities.
- HDFC Bank has announced a strategic partnership with Adobe to help improve digital experience journey of its customers. The company claims that the partnership will enable HDFC Bank to deliver personalized digital experiences to existing as well as new customers, at anytime and anywhere.
- India is planning to host BRICS Games in 2021 and may align it with Khelo India Games, Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju has said.
- Britain’s World War II spy, Noor Inayat Khan, became the first Indian-origin woman to be honoured with a memorial Blue Plaque at her former family home in central London.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|