1. The central government on December 28, 2020 invited farmer unions for the next round of talks on December 30th and said it is committed to finding a logical solution to relevant issues with an open mind. The talks will involve discussions on the three farm laws and the minimum support price structure.
2. Indian and French Rafale fighter jets will be carrying out war games codenamed ‘SKYROS in Jodhpur in the third week of January 2021. The French Air Force Rafale fighter jets will be coming to Jodhpur for the war games, which will see them flying with Indian Rafales and the Su-30MKI fighters.
3. Indian skipper Virat Kohli has won two prestigious awards at the ICC Awards of the Decade – Sir Garfield Sobers Award for ICC Male Cricketer of the Decade and ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Decade.
4. Former Indian skipper MS Dhoni won the ICC Spirit of Cricket Award of the Decade for his grand gesture of recalling England batsman Ian Bell to the crease after a bizarre run out in the Trent Bridge Test against England in 2011.
5. Former Australian skipper Steve Smith was adjudged the ICC Men’s Test Cricketer of the Decade. He was named the best overall performer in men’s Test cricket during the performance period.
6. Bihar has won the Digital India Award 2020 for the initiatives undertaken by the state during COVID-19 lockdown such as reaching out to its citizens and providing different kinds of assistance including transferring money to the beneficiaries’ accounts.
7. The Greater Vishakhapatnam Municipal Corporation has been announced as the best performing civic body in India. It was chosen under the annual awards for excellence by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
8. The central government on December 28, 2020, removed the prohibition on the export of all kinds of onion from January 1, 2021. The variety of onions, including Krishnapuram Onions and Bangalore Rose Onions has been allowed to export from 1st January 2020.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|