- The Government of India (GoI) announced the mega event, RAISE 2020- ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020,’ to be held from April 11-12 in New Delhi. RAISE 2020 is India’s first Artificial Intelligence summit to be organized by the Government in partnership with Industry & Academia.
- With an imperative to empower the youngest minds of the country with the latest technologies, an AI-based Module was launched for students in Indian schools by NITI Aayog, Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) in collaboration with the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM).
- The All India Football Federation (AIFF) and the Football Federation of Turkmenistan (FFT) are the latest to join the rising trend of AFC Member Associations benefiting from the game-changing AFC grassroots charter after they both were awarded their bronze memberships for their continuous efforts in strengthening the grassroots movement in their respective countries.
- Sri Lankan Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa said that his government will withdraw from co-sponsoring a UN Human Rights Council resolution on accountability for war crimes.
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has achieved the milestone of two crore customers, providing a major impetus to the government’s efforts in furthering financial inclusion in unbanked and under banked areas across the country.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a further two million dollars to help developing countries in Asia and the Pacific contain the outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and improve resilience to this and other communicable diseases.
- Bob Iger is stepping down from his position as the Chief Executive Officer of The Walt Disney Company. Disney has announced that Bob Chapek will assume the role of CEO effective immediately.
- Bharti AXA General Insurance has started delivering policies and renewal premium to its customers through messaging platform WhatsApp. It plans to sell private car, two-wheeler and travel insurance through a WhatsApp chatbot soon.
- Finance Secretary Rajiv Kumar inaugurated Baroda Startup Banking, an initiative aimed at making the bank a preferred banking partner for the start-up community and establishing connect with at least 2,000 start-ups over the next two years.
- Food Processing Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal launched a MIEWS Web Portal that will forecast wholesale prices of three key vegetables – tomato, onion and potato (TOP) – for three months and enable the government to monitor the supply situation for timely market interventions in case of a price crash during a glut.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|