1. “AYU SAMVAD” (My Health My Responsibility) is one of the largest public awareness campaign programs on AYURVEDA and COVID 19 PANDEMIC, organized by All India Institute of Ayurveda New Delhi, as envisioned & supported by Ministry of AYUSH.
2. Indian billionaires increased their wealth by 35% during the lockdown to ₹ 3 trillion, ranking India after U.S., China, Germany, Russia and France. Out of these, the rise in fortunes for the top 100 billionaires since the lockdown in March is enough to give every one of the 138 million poorest Indian people a cheque for ₹94,045 each, according to Oxfam’s ‘Inequality Virus Report’ released on the opening day of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
3. The UN General Assembly has adopted a resolution to promote a culture of peace and tolerance to safeguard religious sites all across the world.
4. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) revised upwards the growth forecast for Indian economy to 11.5 per cent in 2021, making it the only major economy expected to register a double-digit growth amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. In its World Economic Outlook Update, the IMF expects the Indian economy to have contracted by 8 per cent in 2020.
5. Indian development economist Jayati Ghosh is among 20 prominent personalities appointed by the United Nations to a high-level advisory board that will provide recommendations for the U.N. Secretary-General to respond to the current and future socio-economic challenges in the post-COVID-19 world.
6. India and International Energy Agency members have signed the framework for Strategic Partnership to strengthen mutual trust and cooperation and enhance global energy security, stability and sustainability.
7. On the eve of India’s 72nd Republic Day, India and Bangladesh signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to design, make, and launch a satellite fabricated by students from both countries.
The project celebrates 50 years of Indo-Bangladesh friendship, and the 100th birth anniversary of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the founder of Bangladesh.
8. Union Minister for Finance and Corporate Affairs Nirmala Sitharaman virtually inaugurated the Chennai Bench of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT). This will be the second NCLAT Bench in the country, after the Principal Bench in New Delhi.
9. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been ranked third most-valued IT services brand globally, after Accenture and IBM, according to a report by Brand Finance. Four Indian IT services companies TCS, Infosys, HCL and Wipro secured spots in the top-10 global tally.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|