- Tamil Nadu and Telangana — were edged out by Maharashtra for contributing the highest number of organs donated and, as a result, giving a new lease of life to 449 patients last year.
- Indore, India’s cleanest city has opted to deploy drones to sprinkle chemicals in a bid to sanitize it against the coronavirus outbreak.
- To inculcate reading habit among students, the ‘Reading Mission- Haryana’ has been initiated by the Haryana state government.
- The G-20 countries pledged to inject over USD 5 trillion into the global economy in a bid to counteract the social, economic, and financial impact of COVID 19 that has impacted people in at least 170 countries and caused over 21,400 deaths.
- The International Monetary Fund has launched a policy tracker to track the policy responses by different governments to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Reserve Bank of India asked all lending institutions to allow three-month moratorium on EMI payments in order to infuse liquidity into the system as the economy grapples with Covid-19 challenges.
- The Reserve Bank of India offered Rs 11,772 crore at a cut-off rate of 5.16 per cent to banks through a 12-day variable rate repo auction.
- Reserve Bank of India Governor Shaktikanta Das announced that the repo rate has been reduced by 75 basis points to 4.4 per cent. The reserve repo rate has been reduced by 90 basis points to 4 per cent.
- Chennai-based public sector lender Indian Bank announced its intention to help out its Covid 19-hit customers through five special emergency loans to large corporates, medium enterprises, MSMEs, salaried and pensioners.
- In the wake of coronavirus outbreak, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare issued a directive stating that the sale of any preparation containing the drug Hydroxychloroquine needs to be in accordance with the conditions for the sale of drugs as mentioned in Schedule H1 to the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945.
- The severe dent in the economic activity due to the coronavirus pandemic led rating agency Crisil to sharply cut its growth estimate for 2020-21 to 3.5 per cent.
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) said it will provide loans up to Rs 50 lakh to micro and small enterprises (MSEs) that are manufacturing medical supplies for fighting the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- The test of Babur-2 missile from Sonmiani range of Baluchistan has completely failed.
- Moody’s Investors Service slashed its estimate of India’s GDP growth during 2020 calendar year to 2.5 per cent, from an earlier estimate of 5.3 per cent and said the coronavirus pandemic will cause unprecedented shock to the global economy.
- Every year on March 27, World Theatre Day is observed to generate awareness about the importance of theatre in our life.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|