- Five Members of Parliament including former J&K CM Farooq Abdullah, Union Minister Jitendra Singh and others such as Jugal Kishore Sharma, Hasnain Masoodi and Mohammad Akbar Lone have been nominated as the delimitation panel’s associate members from Jammu and Kashmir. They will assist the panel in redrawing parliamentary and assembly constituencies of J&K.
- The US President Donald Trump on May 28, 2020 signed an executive order to increase the government’s ability to regulate social media platforms. Trump stated that the move is being taken to defend free speech from one of the gravest dangers it has faced in American history.
- First Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, Ajit Jogi passed away on May 29, 2020. He was 74. The news of his demise was shared by his son Amit Jogi on his twitter handle. The late leader was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Raipur after suffering a cardiac arrest on May 9.
- Wipro on May 29, 2020 announced the appointment of Thierry Delaporte as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) of the company, effectively from July 6, 2020.
- The Madhya Pradesh Government launched Rojgar Setu Yojana to help migrant workers on May 28, 2020. The scheme aims to provide employment to the migrant workers.
- The Uttar Pradesh Government has announced that it will be implementing the Herbal Roads Project in a stretch of 800 km in the state. Under the project, the state government will plant trees that have medicinal values on either side of the roads including Neem, Peepal and Sehjan.
- The United Nations celebrates International Day of UN Peacekeepers on May 29, 2020. The day was celebrated this year with the theme “Women in Peacekeeping: A key to Peace”.
- The foundation stone for a missile park ‘ Agneeprastha’ was laid at INS Kalinga on May 29, 2020. The missile park will be dedicated to all the Officers, Sailors and Support Staff of INS Kalinga. It will also commemorate the award of the prestigious Unit Citation to INS Kalinga for the year 2018-19. The missile park aims to capture glimpses of Missile History of INS Kalinga since 1981 till date.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|