- President Ram Nath Kovind signed a warrant formally appointing Justice Sharad Arvind Bobde as the 47th Chief Justice of India on October 29, 2019. Justice Bobde will be sworn in as the CJI on November 18, a day after the retirement of current CJI Ranjan Gogoi.
- US President Donald Trump announced in a press conference that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the terrorist organization Islamic State (IS), had been killed. While addressing a press conference, Trump said that trained commandos of the US military killed Baghdadi in a special operation in the remote village of Barisha in the Syrian province Idlib.
- Satya Pal Malik, who served as the 13th and last Governor of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, was transferred and appointed as the new Governor of Goa.
- Girish Chandra Murmu has been appointed as the first Governor of the J&K Union Territory. He is a 1985-batch retired IAS officer from Gujarat-cadre.
- The Government has chosen Radha Krishna Mathur to be the first Lieutenant Governor of the Union Territory of Ladakh. Mathur formerly served as the Chief Information Commissioner till November 2018.
- Shakib Al Hasan could face an 18-month long ICC ban for failing to report a bookie approach incident. A bookie had approached Shakib Al Hasan with an offer before an international match, almost two years ago.
- Delhi state government launched a free bus service for all women on October 29, on the occasion of Bhai Dooj. Under the scheme, ‘single journey free travel passes’ will be issued to women free of cost in all DTC and cluster buses including the AC ones.
- A delegation of 27 EU MPs will assess the situation in Jammu and Kashmir after repealing the provisions of Article 370. These include people from political parties of countries like the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- The Philippines military has shown an interest in purchasing the BrahMos missile jointly designed by India and Russia. The matter was discussed between Indian and Philippines officials during the visit of Indian Navy warship INS Sahyadri to the Philippines.
- The 7th edition of the Tawang Festival kicked off on October 29, 2019 in Arunachal Pradesh. US Ambassador to India Kenneth Juster had declared the festival open.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|