1. Jasprit Bumrah has created history by becoming the third Indian cricketer to take a hat-trick in Test cricket during India’s second Test against West Indies at Sabina Park. Harbhajan Singh was the first Indian to pick up a hat-trick in Test, against Australia in Kolkata in 2001 and pacer Irfan Pathan was the second Indian to achieve the feat against Pakistan in Karachi in 2006.
2. Rishabh Pant has broken MS Dhoni’s wicket-keeping record for India by becoming the fastest Indian wicket-keeper to claim 50 dismissals in Test cricket. Rishabh Pant claimed his 50th test dismissal in his 11th test, while former skipper MS Dhoni had taken 15 tests to reach the milestone.
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be honoured with an award by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for his work in the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. PM Modi will be receiving the award in the United States.
4. The Vikram Lander successfully separated from Chandrayaan-2 Orbiter at 1.15 pm IST on September 2, 2019. The Lander will soon begin de-orbiting to prepare itself for the historic landing on the dark side of the moon.
5. After Chandrayan, India’s is planning to explore the deep sea region with the ‘Samudrayaan’ project. The ‘Samudrayaan’ project proposes to send men into the deep sea in a submersible vehicle for ocean studies. The project is expected to become a reality by 2021-22.
6. India has accepted Pakistan’s offer of consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav. The meeting is expected to be held on September 2, 2019. Pakistan’s surprise offer to India comes at a time when tensions are high between the two countries over the Kashmir issue.
7. Japan will soon launch a special police unit equipped with submachine guns and helicopters to patrol disputed isles in the East China Sea. The uninhabited islets are at the centre of the conflict between Japan and China, which is also involved in a widening dispute with several Southeast Asian countries over control of islands in the South China Sea.
8. Bangladesh signed an agreement with Reliance Power of India on September 1, 2019 to set up 750 Mega Watt gas-based power plant in Meghnahat near Dhaka. The construction of the plant will be completed by 2022.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|