- T S Tirumurti appointed as India’s next Ambassador or Permanent Representative to the United Nations on April 29, 2020. Tirumurti is a 1985 batch IFS officer. He will be succeeding Sayyad Akbaruddin, who is due to retire shortly.
- Tripura has developed a mobile COVID-19 sample collection kiosk to collect samples from suspected coronavirus cases without having any physical contact. A three-wheeler heavy-duty auto rickshaw has been transformed into a COVID-19 sample collection kiosk by the Agartala Municipal Corporation (AMC).
- Pakistani cricketer Umar Akmal was banned by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on April 27, 2020 for three years. The ban has been imposed on the Pakistani batsmen for failing to report corrupt approaches ahead of the country’s T20 premier league this year.
- Germany has banned the Hezbollah organisation, designating it is a terrorist organisation. The Interior Ministry of the country made the announcement on April 30, 2020. The United States and Israel have been pushing Germany to ban the organisation.
- The Australian government is looking to make travel exemptions for the Indian team’s tour down Under later this year to save the Australian cricket board. Cricket Australia, which has laid off almost 80 percent of its employees, is under huge financial pressure in the wake of COVID-9 pandemic.
- Over 5 million people faced displacements in India in 2019, which is the highest in the world as per the Global Report on Internal Displacement (GRID 2020). The report was released by the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre. As per the report, 33.4 million people faced displacements in the world due to conflicts and disasters.
- Nagaland has imposed a COVID-19 cess on diesel and petrol, becoming the first state to introduce such a tax in India. Nagaland has imposed Rs 5 per litre COVID-19 cess on diesel and Rs 6 per litre cess on petrol and other such liquid fuel.
- The United States has announced an additional grant worth $3 million to help India combat the COVID-19 pandemic. The US aid agency (USAID) had announced a grant worth $2.9 million to India on April 6, 2020 to support its efforts to contain the spread of novel coronavirus.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|