1. Former Attorney General of India Soli Sorabjee passed away early in the morning today, April 30, 2021. He was 91. The Padma Vibhushan awardee was first appointed as the attorney general of India from 1989-90 and was reappointed from 1998-2004.
2. The ICC World Test Championship Final 2021 is scheduled to take place at the Hampshire Bowl, Southampton from June 18-23, which includes a reserve day.
3. The National Commission for Women has launched a WhatsApp helpline number to provide emergency medical assistance to pregnant women. The emergency number is 9354954224. The move was undertaken after the commission noticed that pregnant women were facing difficulty in accessing medical aid.
4. Bharat Biotech on April 29, 2021 reduced the cost of the COVAXIN vaccine for State governments from earlier announced Rs 600 per dose to Rs 400 per dose.
5. Insurance regulator IRDAI has directed insurers to approve Covid-related cashless claims within 60 minutes of receiving appropriate documents from the claimant.
6. The Government of Telangana on April 30, 2021, was given conditional permission for the drone deployment by the Civil Aviation Ministry and the Directorate General of Civil Aviation for conducting an experimental delivery of the COVID-19 vaccines in the state.
7. A community service centre has been set up to bring all data on board India’s first dedicated solar space mission to a single web-based interface. The service centre is called Aditya-L1 Support Cell.
8. Maharashtra Health Minister Dr. Rajesh Tope has said that the state needs to appoint oxygen Nurses to curb wastage of oxygen and to maintain data of oxygen storage at hospitals.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|