1. The Indian government has extended the suspension of scheduled commercial international flights to and from India till 11:59pm on January 31, 2021. The restrictions will not apply on special flights and international air cargo operations.
2. The Union Home Ministry on December 30, 2020 declared the entire Nagaland as a ‘disturbed area’ for six more months under the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act.
3. The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on December 30, 2020 approved a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Bhutan to enhance cooperation for the peaceful use of outer space.
4. The Union Cabinet has given its approval for the opening of new Indian Missions in three nations including Estonia, Paraguay and the Dominican Republic in 2021.
5. The United States plans to have the first nuclear reactor on the moon by the end of the year 2026. The plan got a push from the latest directive issued by outgoing US President Donald Trump, who issued the ‘National Strategy for the Space Nuclear Power and Propulsion’.
6. Japan has reportedly provided key intelligence inputs to the United States and the United Kingdom regarding the Chinese clampdown on the Uyghurs. This comes amid calls within the Japanese government to join the Five Eyes Alliance or Network to restrict China’s actions against Uyghurs.
7. Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on December 29, 2020, announced the Solar Power Policy, 2021 for the next five years. The policy aims at reducing the power costs of the industrial units by almost 50 percent.
8. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister K Palaniswamy inaugurated Mayiladuthurai as the 38th district of Tamil Nadu on December 28, 2020. The newly formed district has been carved out of Nagapattinam district.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|