1. To address nutritional challenges leading to stunting, underweight and anemia amongst children and women US food major Cargill, in partnership with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) and Delhi based Centre for Responsible Business (CRB), have launched a program to improve nutrition status in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
2. The 17th Ministerial Meeting of Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) was held virtually. The meeting was hosted by the Republic of Turkey, the current chair of the ACD, under the theme “The New Normal and Safe and Healthy Tourism”.
3. Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray launched a ‘jail tourism’ initiative of the state government from Pune’s Yerawada prison, in a move to help students learn about historical experiences.
4. Kaja Kallas, the leader of the Reform Party, has become Estonia’s first female prime minister; Estonia would thus currently become the only country in the world where both the president and the prime minister are women.
5. In Maharashtra, Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray formally launched the Agriculture Pump Power Connection Policy. The Chief Minister also inaugurated Krishi Urja Abhiyan Policy Web Portal, Solar Energy Land Bank Portal, Maha Krishi Abhiyan App and ACF App prepared by the power discom Mahavitaran.
6. Global financial services major HSBC inaugurated its International Banking Unit (IBU) branch at GIFT City near Gandhinagar city in Gujarat. HSBC is one of the earliest global financial institutions setting up a branch at India’s GIFT City and was the first bank to get a licence from the newly set up International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA).
7. Telecom major Reliance Jio is the fifth strongest brand in the world with the Brand Strength Index (BSI) score of 91.7 out of 100, shows the ‘Brand Finance Global 500 2021’ report. The Brand Finance’s Global 500 ranking of the strongest brands globally, which determined the relative strength of brands, is topped by the Chinese mobile app WeChat. According to the 2021 ranking, Apple is the most valuable brand followed by Amazon and Google.
8. The Office of the Chief Electoral Officer, Meghalaya was selected for a Special Award for Information Technology applications in Elections by the Election Commission of India (ECI), in the National Best Electoral Practices Awards-2020.
9. The Election Commission rolled out the electronic version of the voters’ photo identity card e-EPIC (Electoral Photo Identity Card) which can be stored on mobile phones and downloaded on personal computers.
The e-voter card, available in the PDF format which cannot be edited, can be self-printed and laminated by the voter when required.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|