- The Delhi government has reduced the Value Added Tax (VAT) on diesel to 16.75 percent from 30 percent. The move will reduce the price of diesel in Delhi from Rs 82 to Rs 73.64, a reduction of Rs 8.36 per litre.
- Rajasthan Governor Kalraj Mishra issue an order on July 29, 2020 to convene the assembly session from August 14, amid ongoing political crisis in the state due to differences in the ruling Congress government.
- The United Kingdom has extended coronavirus quarantine period from 7 to 10 days for those who test positive for COVID or display some obvious symptoms, in line with the guidelines issued by WHO.
- Pakistani cricketer, Umar Akmal’s ban has been halved to 18 months and will run from February 2020 to August 2021. The batsman was initially slapped with a three-year ban for failing to report corrupt approaches.
- According to a new study, one in three children worldwide are threatened by unacceptably high lead levels in the blood. The study notes that lead recycling is often done haphazardly in poor and middle-income countries where industrial pollution safeguards are poorly enforced or nonexistent.
- Maharashtra government has extended the lockdown in the state till August 31, 2020 in the wake of rising COVID-19 cases. Under the state’s ‘Mission Begin Again’, malls, market complexes without theatres, restaurants and food courts located outside the containment zones have been allowed to operate between 9 am and 7 pm from August 5, 2020.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi jointly inaugurated the new Supreme Court Building of Mauritius along with Mauritian PM Pravind Jugnauth through video conferencing on July 30, 2020.
- A key congressional committee of the United States on July 29 passed a bill written by the Civil rights icon John Lewis. The bill aims at promoting the legacies of Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|