- The Drug Controller General of India (DGCI) has given its approval to the Indian vaccine manufacturer Bharat Biotech’s COVID vaccine candidate- Covaxin. Covaxin is India’s first indigenous vaccine candidate. Bharat Biotech can now initiate phase-I and Phase-II human clinical trials for Covaxin.
- The Union Home Ministry announced Unlock 2.0 guidelines on June 29, 2020. The new guidelines include certain relaxations in areas outside containment zones and extension of the lockdown in containment zones till July 31, 2020.
- India has banned 59 Chinese mobile apps that are prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, Defence of India, security of state and public order. The ban was imposed by the Ministry of Information Technology.
- In a major move, PM Narendra Modi announced that the centre’s free ration scheme- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana will be extended till November end to support the poor and migrant labourers through India’s upcoming festive season.
- The Chinese Parliament on June 30, 2020 passed the controversial national security law for Hong Kong. The new security law will criminalize offenses such as secession, subversion against the central Chinese government, terrorism and colluding with foreign forces.
- The Maharashtra government has requested the Railways to allow employees of high courts, public sector banks and various central government offices to travel by local trains. The final decision for the same will be taken by Railways.
- Syed Ali Shah Geelani has quit Hurriyat Conference, the biggest separatist political front in Kashmir. The 90-year-old had been the face of Kashmir’s separatist politics for over three decades. Geelani has been blamed for the rise in militancy and bloodshed in Kashmir.
- Iran has issued an arrest warrant for US President Donald Trump over the killing of top Iranian general in January, Qasem Soleimani. Iran has asked Interpol to issue a “red notice” for Trump and the other individuals involved in the killing of Soleimani.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|