- The centre has established PM-CARES Fund ( Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund), a public charitable trust, to provide relief to all those affected by COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Reserve Bank of India will implement the merger plan of 10 state-run banks into 4 larger banks from April 1, 2020. Overall ten public sector banks will be merged into four banks.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) on March 30, 2020 announced an investment worth $100 million in Indian infrastructure sector through government-promoted National Investment and Infrastructure Fund’s (NIIF).
- Saudi Arabia has assured India that it will ensure continuous supply of LPG to support domestic demand of the cooking gas in the nation. This was shared by Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- The Union Government has set up 11 empowered groups for COVID-19 to ensure comprehensive and integrated response to COVID-19. They will each comprise a senior representative from the Prime Minister’s Office and Cabinet Secretariat.
- The Tokyo Olympics will be held from July 23- August 8, 2021, while the Paralympics will be held from August 24- September 5, 2021. This was announced by the International Olympic Committee on March 30, 2020.
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is currently working to create ‘multi-patient ventilators’ to support critical COVID-19 patients.
- The Family and Health Welfare Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan launched the 24×7 National Teleconsultation centre on March 30, 2020. The department has released a single IVRS number 91-9115444155 to connect to the multiple telephones established in the centre.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|