1. The tournament opener of ICC World Cup 2019 was held between England and South Africa at Kennington Oval, London.
2. The opening match of the ICC World Cup 2019 was held on May 30, 2019, between host country England and South Africa at the Kennington Oval, London.
3. Indian writer Annie Zaidi has been named the 2019 winner of Nine Dots Prize. The 100,000 US dollars award is a prestigious book prize created to award innovative thinking that addresses contemporary issues around the world.
4. A mutual defense cooperation agreement (DCA) between the United States and the United Arab Emirates has come into force, amid tensions between the US and Iran.
5. Legendary Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar has made his debut yet again, this time as a commentator in the World Cup tournament opener, England vs South Africa.
6. Jammu and Kashmir Government on May 29, 2019, unveiled Healthcare Investment Policy-2019. This follows the State Administrative Council decision taken in this regard on March 08, 2019.
7. Nepal celebrated its 12th Republic Day on May 29, 2019. A number of programs were organized in different parts of the country to mark the occasion.
8. The state of Goa celebrated its statehood on May 30, 2019. It was on this day in 1987 that Goa had become the 25th state of the Indian Union. Before this, Goa, along with Daman and Diu, was a union territory.
9. Kerala will levy a 1% cess on most goods and services in the state from 1 June to raise funds to rebuild the state from the devastation wreaked by last year’s floods.
10. Opposition Congress Party today formally announced its spokespersons would go off air for a month, a move comes amid post-poll chaos in the Grand Old Party alongside Rahul Gandhi’s insistence on quitting.
30th May 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
30th May 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|