- Forever 21, the US fast-fashion giant, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and said that it will close its stores in Asia and Europe.
- Kallie Puri was honoured with “India’s Most Powerful Women in Media” award at the British Parliament. Kallie Puri is currently serving as the Vice-Chairperson of the India Today Group.
- Deepak Punia has been ranked world number one in 86 kg category in the latest rankings issued by the International Wrestling Federation. Punia is also one of the four Indian wrestlers to have secured their place at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.
- Air Marshal RKS Bhadauria was appointed as the next chief of IAF by the Union Government to succeed Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa after his retirement.
- The International Astronomical Union (IAU) has named ‘Minor Planet’ 2006 VP 32 (Number 300128) after Pandit Jasraj. The planet was discovered on 11 November 2006. He is the first Indian artist to receive this honor.
- Pakistan’s foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has invited former Indian PM Manmohan Singh for the inauguration of the Kartarpur corridor on November 9.
- The 23-year-old Christian Coleman took 9.76 seconds, which is the fastest time of the year and the sixth all-time fastest overall. The world record of 100 meters race is Usain Bolt’s 9.58 seconds. Coleman has won a gold medal at the World Championships for the first time in his career. Justin Gatlin finished the race in 9.89 seconds.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs has decided to convert the death sentence of Balwant Singh Rajoana, convicted in the murder case of former Punjab Chief Minister Beant Singh, to life imprisonment. Beant Singh was assassinated on 31 August 1995. He was famous for ending terrorism in Punjab.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|