1. All domestic voice calls from Jio to any other network will be completely free from January 1, 2021. The voice calls made through the internet had always been free on the Jio network.
2. Lewis Hamilton has been awarded knighthood in the United Kingdom New Year Honours list. The award comes after Hamilton won his seventh world title this year, equaling Michael Schumacher’s record.
3. Twenty-one-year-old Arya Rajendran from Kerala became India’s youngest Mayor on December 28, 2020. She took charge as the mayor of the Thiruvananthapuram Corporation after winning a clear victory in a three-cornered election to the post.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be laying the foundation stone of Light House Projects (LHPs) at six sites in six states across the country on January 1, 2021. The projects will be undertaken under the Global Housing Technology Challenge (GHTC)-India in six states including – Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand and Tripura.
5. Indian scientist Hemant Kumar Pandey has been awarded DRDO’s ”Scientist of the Year Award” for his contribution in developing several herbal medicines.
6. Dr. Hemant Kumar Pandey has developed six herbal drugs so far but Lukoskin has been most widely appreciated and found huge acceptance in the market. Lukoskin is used for treating Leucoderma or Vitiligo, a condition in which white patches get developed on the skin.
7. The International Day of Epidemic Preparedness was observed on December 27, 2020. The day is observed in order to highlight the importance of the prevention of and preparedness for and partnership against epidemics.
8. Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan moved a resolution against Centre’s agricultural laws during a special state assembly session on December 31, 2020. The Chief Minister said that agrarian reforms need to be carefully conceived and implemented.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|