1. The World Bank has raised India’s Fiscal Year 2021-22 GDP growth prediction to 10.1 percent from 5.4 percent projected in January. This is a result of a strong rebound in private consumption and investment growth.
2. The Supreme Court-appointed committee submitted its report on farm laws in a sealed cover on March 19, 2021. The three-member committee was formed by the top court on January 11, 2021 when it placed the three farm laws on hold.
3. Former Prime Minister H D Deve Gowda informed on March 31, 2021 that he and his wife had tested positive for COVID-19 and were self-isolating. H D Deve Gowda is the leader of the Janata Dal-Secular (JDS) party in Karnataka.
4. Three Rafale combat aircraft are expected to reach Jamnagar airbase in Gujarat from France in the evening on March 31, 2021. The fighter jets will be flown over directly from France with the support of mid-air refueling provided by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Air Force’s Airbus 330 multi-role transport tankers over the Gulf of Oman.
5. The Presidential Elections are scheduled to take place in Peru on April 11, 2021. Strict social distancing rules have been put in place to protect the voters amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
6. The New York lawmakers have passed a bill to legalize the use of marijuana by adults. This will make New York the 15th state in the United States to allow recreational use of the drug.
7. The World Health Organization (WHO) recently released a report on global tracing of COVID-19 origins, in which it called for further studies on the origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus stated that data was withheld from WHO investigators who had gone to China to research the origins of the virus.
8. The Uttarakhand government on March 30, 2021 made a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test report mandatory for those arriving from 12 states including Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab, Delhi and Uttar Pradesh from April 1.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|