- Yashaswini Singh Deswal is an Indian sport shooter. She bagged a gold medal in the 10-metre air pistol event at the 2019 ISSF World Cup in Rio de Janeiro. With this win, she has qualified for the 2020 Summer Olympics. Yashaswini Singh Deswall defeated World No. 1 Olena Kostevych for the top position, shooting a total of 236.7 points in the final.
- Union Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY) with Google has launched ‘Build for Digital India’ programme for engineering students. The objective of this programme is to offer a platform to engineering students for developing market-ready, technology-based solutions that address key social problems.
- Indonesia President Joko Widodo has announced to move its current capital from Jakarta (on the island of Java) to the sparsely populated East Kalimantan (on Borneo Island). The reason behind the shift is that Indonesia’s current capital, Jakarta, is home to more than 10 million people. It climate-threatened megacity as it has some of the world’s worst air pollution and traffic congestion. Poor urban planning has left 40% of the city below sea level.
- IIT Kharagpur in collaboration with Amazon Web Services (AWS) will develop a resource portal to promote learning and development in artificial intelligence (AI). The National Artificial Intelligence Resource Portal (NAIRP) is aimed at making the search for AI learning resources simpler and more accessible to learners, practitioners and researchers in India, an IIT KGP statement said here on Saturday.
- A total of 79 boats, including 23 snake boats, participated in the Nehru trophy. Of this, 20 snake boats, including nine CBL teams, are competing in the main race and the remaining three snake boats in the exhibition race.
- India won the 2019 SAFF under-15 title in football by defeating Nepal by 7-0 in the final at the Kalyani Stadium in West Bengal. This victory meant that India is now the most successful team in the tournament’s history — winning the title for a record 3rd time after previous wins in 2013 and 2017.
- Varun Dhawan’s starrer movie ‘Coolie No. 1’is the first Bollywood film to go plastic-free. The environmental friendly initiative was taken by the director of movie David Dhawan and its producers Vashu Bhagnani, Jackky Bhagnani and Deepshikha Deshmukh.
- Asian Games gold medallist shotputter Tejinderpal Singh Toor clinched silver with a best throw of 20.09m in his last attempt during an athletic meet Decin, Czech Republic. Tajinder was awarded the 2019 Arjuna Award. Though he couldn’t meet the World Championship standard his efforts were good enough to earn him a silver at the event.
- The Haryana Government has announced a waiver of Rs. 4750 crore on interest and penalty on crop loans. Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar announced that this waiver will benefit about 10 Lakh farmers of the Haryana.
- As part of the ongoing Indo-US defence cooperation, a joint military training, Exercise Yudh Abhyas 2019, joint military training exercise, will begin on September 5, 2019, between India and the United States in Washington, USA. The exercise will conclude on September 18, 2019.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|