AASL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 67 Commander & Pilots vacancies. Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Commander & Pilots Posts through AASL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these AASL Commander & Pilots jobs before 13th November 2019. Official website of AASL is www.airindia.in Recruitment 2019.
AASL Vacancy Details – Commander & Pilots Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
Post Name: Commander & Pilots
No of Posts: 67
Job Location: All India
AASL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10+2
|Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit (Years)|
|Sr. Tr. Pilots (Trainee P1)||20||53|
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- SC/ST/Ex-Pats Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Simulator Check and/or Personal Interview.
Salary: Rs.310000/- Per Month
How to Apply for AASL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the AASL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form AASL Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 13th November 2019.
Address: Alliance Air (A Wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited), Alliance Bhawan, Personnel Department, Domestic Terminal-1, l.G.I. Airport, New Delhi-110037
AASL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 07th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 13th November 2019
AASL Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|