AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 01 Research Officer vacancy. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Officer Post through AIISH Mysore official notification September 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these AIISH Mysore Research Officer jobs before 30th September 2019. Official website of AIISH Mysore is www.aiishmysore.com recruitment 2019.
AIISH Mysore Vacancy Details – Research Officer Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
Post Name: Research Officer
Salary: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – M.Sc.
Maximum Age Below 30 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
PWD & Women Candidates – Nil
SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 40/-
General & OBC – Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for AIISH Mysore Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for September All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore Research Officer recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the AIISH Mysore recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 30th September 2019.
Address: Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, AIISH, Manasagangothri, Mysore-570006
- Start date to submit the Application – 14th September 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 30th September 2019