AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 03 Research Officer, Project Staff vacancies. All India Institute of Speech & Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Officer, Project Staff Posts through AIISH Mysore official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these AIISH Mysore Research Officer, Project Staff jobs before 10th July 2019. Official website of AIISH Mysore is www.aiishmysore.com Recruitment 2019.
AIISH Mysore Vacancy Details – Research Officer, Project Staff Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: All India Institute of Speech & Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore)
Post Name: Research Officer, Project Staff
No of Posts: 3
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Research Officer||2||B.S.Ed. or B.Ed.Spl.Edn.||Rs.30000/-||35|
|Project Staff||1||Master’s Degree, Ph.D.||Rs.39000/-||30|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- PH & Women Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.40/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for AIISH Mysore Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the AIISH Mysore recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 10th July 2019.
Address: Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore-570006
AIISH Mysore Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 26th June 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 10th July 2019
AIISH Mysore Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
AIISH Mysore Official Website