AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 06 Assistant Audit Officer, Special Educator vacancies. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Audit Officer, Special Educator Posts through AIISH Mysore official notification November 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these AIISH Mysore Assistant Audit Officer, Special Educator jobs before 16th December 2019. Official website of AIISH Mysore is www.aiishmysore.com recruitment 2019.
AIISH Mysore Vacancy Details – Assistant Audit Officer, Special Educator Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore)
No of Posts: 6
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
Post Name: Assistant Audit Officer, Special Educator
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Audit Officer (IAC)||1||Graduate||Rs.9300-34800/-||Below 56|
|Cognitive Psychologist||1||M.A or M.Sc||30|
|Clinical Psychologist Grade II||1||M.A or M.Sc||Rs.9300-34800/-||30|
|Library and Information Assistant||1||Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma||Rs.9300-34800/-||30|
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- Women & PH Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 40/-
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for AIISH Mysore Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for November All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore Assistant Audit Officer, Special Educator recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the AIISH Mysore recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570006 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 16th December 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 06th November 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 16th December 2019