AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 06 Speech and Hearing Technician vacancies. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Speech and Hearing Technician Posts through AIISH Mysore official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these AIISH Mysore Speech and Hearing Technician jobs before 11th November 2019. Official website of AIISH Mysore is www.aiishmysore.in recruitment 2019
AIISH Mysore Vacancy Details – Speech and Hearing Technician Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore)
No of Posts: 6
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Speech and Hearing Technician
Salary: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the official notification of All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore Speech and Hearing Technician Recruitment 2019 candidate should have completed Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: Basis of Speech and Hearing Technician job notification 2019 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- PH & Women Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 40/-
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for AIISH Mysore Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore Speech and Hearing Technician recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the AIISH Mysore recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri Office, Mysuru, Karnataka – 570006 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 11th November 2019.
Start date to submit the Application – 30th October 2019
Last date to submit the Application – 11th November 2019