AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021: Apply for 13 Research Officer, Junior Research Fellow vacancies. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Officer, Junior Research Fellow Posts through AIISH Mysore official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-Nov-2021.
AIISH Mysore Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore)
No of Posts: 13
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
Post Name: Research Officer, Junior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs.30000-39000/- Per Month
AIISH Mysore Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
AIISH Mysore Qualification Details
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc, MASLP
- Research Associate: B.E or B.Tech with 55% Marks, M.E or M.Tech in Software Engineering/Computer science engineering with 55%, Master’s Degree with 55% Marks in Audiology, B.Ed, B.S.Ed, Sp.Ed. M.Sc (Audiology), MASLP
Junior Research fellow:
- Candidate Should have Experience of Working on Event related Potential/ Publications in above area
- Candidate should have Experience in Clinic/ Research
- Candidate who has Knowledge in Evoked potentials recording and has publication in any of the peer-revised journals
- Candidate should have 1 Year Experience as Software Engineer in Software development Projects
- Candidate should have 1 Year Experience in Teaching/ Research
AIISH Mysore Age Limit Details
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Research Fellow||30|
As per the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore Norms
- PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.40/-
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: NEFT
Written Test & Interview
AIISH Mysore Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.31000/-|
How to apply for AIISH Mysore Recruitment (Research Officer, Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570006 on or before 29-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for AIISH Mysore Research Officer, Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the AIISH Mysore recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 29-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 29-Nov-2021
AIISH Mysore Notification Important Links
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number