Air India Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Experienced Cabin Crew Vacancies. Air India invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Experienced Cabin Crew Post through Air India official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Air India Experienced Cabin Crew jobs before 07th August 2019. Official website of Air India is www.airindia.in Recruitment 2019.
Air India Vacancy Details – Experienced Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Air India
Post Name: Experienced Cabin Crew
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: All India
Air India Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10+2
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Preliminary Medical Exam, Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.15000/- Per Month (Stipend)
After Completion of Training: Rs.18400/-
Total Salary: Rs.21125/- Per Month
How to Apply for Air India Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Air India recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Air India Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Air India Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Air India Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Air India Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online for Exercise I: 11th June 2019
- Last date to apply online for Exercise I: 25th June 2019
- Start date to apply online for Exercise II: 04th July 2019
- Last date to apply online for Exercise II: 17th July 2019
- Start date to apply online for Exercise III: 25th July 2019
- Last date to apply online for Exercise III: 07th August 2019
- Tentative Date for Written Test for Exercise I: 07th July 2019
- Tentative Date for Written Test for Exercise II: 28th July 2019
- Tentative Date for Written Test for Exercise III: 18th August 2019