Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 65 Short Service Commission Vacancies. Army Dental Corps invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Short Service Commission Posts through Army Dental Corps official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Army Dental Corps Short Service Commission jobs before 10th June 2019. Official website of Army Dental Corps is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Recruitment 2019.
Army Dental Corps Vacancy Details – Short Service Commission Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Army Dental Corps
Post Name: Short Service Commission
No of Posts: 65
Job Location: All India
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: BDS or MDS
Age Limit: As on the Date of 31st December 2019
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per Army Dental Corps Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for Army Dental Corps Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Army Dental Corps recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Army Dental Corps Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Army Dental Corps Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Army Dental Corps Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 11th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 10th June 2019