ASC Centre (South) Recruitment 2021: Apply for 100 Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner vacancies. Army Service Corps Centre (South) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner Posts through ASC Centre (South) official notification June 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 11-Jul-2021.
ASC Centre (South) Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Army Service Corps Centre (South) (ASC Centre (South))
No of Posts: 100
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner
Salary: Rs.18000-19900/- Per Month
ASC Centre (South) Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Civil Motor Driver||42|
|Civilian Catering Instructor||3|
ASC Centre (South) Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
ASC Centre (South) Educational Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Civil Motor Driver||10th|
|Civilian Catering Instructor||10th, Diploma|
Age Limit: As per the Army Service Corps Centre (South) Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 25 years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
ASC Centre (South) Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Civil Motor Driver||Rs.19900/-|
|Civilian Catering Instructor|
How to apply for ASC Centre (South) Recruitment (Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre South – 2 ATC, Agram post, Bangalore-530007 on or before 11-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for ASC Centre (South) Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ASC Centre (South) recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre South – 2 ATC, Agram post, Bangalore-530007 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Jul-2021
ASC Centre (South) Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: indianarmy.nic.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group