BARC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 3 Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman vacancies. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman Posts through BARC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysuru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these BARC Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman jobs before 24th May 2019. Official website of BARC is www.barc.gov.in Recruitment 2019
BARC Vacancy Details – Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Post Name: Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman
No of Posts: 3
Job Location: Mysuru – Karnataka
BARC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 12th
Salary: Rs.21,700/- Per Month
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of PET and Written Test
How to Apply for BARC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the BARC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form BARC Recruitment 2019 to Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, P. B. No.1, Yelwal, Mysuru – 571 130 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
BARC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 02nd May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 24th May 2019